For all my years as an electrician I wore coveralls (work bibs).. and they were absolutely AMAZING!
This video will explain why I liked my Carhartt Overalls.
What We Cover in this Article:
- Why Overalls are AWESOME for Electricians
Why Overalls are AWESOME for Electricians
I will quickly recap from the video why I think Work Bibs are the BEST for Electricians:
- The workflow is amazing.. (all the pens/pencils are easily accessible)
- Didn’t have to wear a belt
- Really warm in the winter (easy to bundle up)
- Protected my clothes (I wore work t-shirts for almost 10 years.. still in great condition LOL!)
- An additional layer for safety up to the chest!
- Can easily load up tools in all pockets, and not feel too heavy
- You can have pockets INSIDE if you sweatpants to keep valuables like keys / wallet
If you’d like to support the website, you can buy a pair of Carhartt Overalls on Amazon!